Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Trendy Twine Tuesday: Apple Pop-Up Card

Hey everyone! Alyssa here :)
It is time for another Trendy Twine Tuesday!!! I apologize for posting so late in the day today but this week is crazyyyy for me with school so I'm running behind in just about everything.
Today I just have a super simple idea for you: Outlining things with twine!
For my project I used the new Lettering Delights Food Fun Pop Up Cards! This set was just so adorable I had to give it a try. When I saw the cute apple card I thought it would be perfect for a teacher thank you card and of course perfect for this month's highlighted twine color: Peppermint Stick!
So here is my project!
I put a small line of glue around the border of the card and carefully placed my twine all the way around the edge. I finished it off by wrapping some twine around the fold of the card and tying a bow right over the area where my twine border began and ended to hide the overlap. On the front I stamped "A note of Thanks".
On the inside I stamped "You're the best"
And this little worm guy is too cool because you can move him from the inside and he slides in and out! Too cute :D
I know this is a super simple idea but I hope you all have enjoyed it nonetheless!
Have an awesome Tuesday :)
<3 Alyssa

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!