Monday, October 24, 2011

Product Feature- Glossy Boxes

Hi Trendy Twine Fans!
Today, we are featuring another product that sold by Annie's Paper Boutique.
We all know she has some awesome Twine but she also has other products too!
Today I am sharing a project made with the 2x2x2 Tiny Sweet Glossy Box. I used the Orange one for my project.

I made a bow out of some Halloween ribbon I purchased at Hobby Lobby and a Gstudio brad, This box is just perfect for all sorts of fun goodies! Especially with the holidays coming up!
Make sure you check out the store for these awesome boxes, HERE!

**Don't Forget the Trendy Twine Challenge #2, ends this Thursday October 27th!!!***


Have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I have the best design team in the world! Thanks, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, those little boxes are the best.... :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!