Thursday, March 22, 2012

Trendy Twine Altered Frappucino Bottle

Hi Trendy Twine Fans!
Happy Spring too!
Today I'm sharing a fun altered item I like to make for several different occasions.
I like to repurpose a lot of items I have around the house.
Today's project featured a glass Starbuck's Frappucino Bottle.
Who doesn't have these!!
I know I love coffee so it just another fun excuse to drink more!
I made this project for a cute and simple Baby gift.
Spring is here and that is usually when alot of babies are born.
I used Posy Trendy Twine.
Posy and Sky Trendy Twine are prefect colors for spring and baby projects.
I have all the details listed on my blog.
Thanks for stopping by the Trendy Twine blog today.
Make sure to check out this month's Trendy Twine Challenge, as well.
Kimberly
Trendy Twine Design Team Member

5 comments:

  1. This is so soft and pretty! Perfect gift for that new mom or mom to be! Even for a baby shower! Awesome!

    Stacey
    Trendy Twine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. And the colors are soooo perfect for Spring and baby... so soft and pretty. Thanks Kim!!

    Lesley
    Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Kim! Love that little baby on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card and your altered bottle. Now to find someone that drinks Frappucino. :-)

    Precious Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say is CUTE! I really love the bracket frame you did with the twine!! Just cute cute cute :)

    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!