Thursday, November 15, 2012

gobble 'til you wobble

Candi here with you again from Chaos-n-Crafts to share a super fun & funny Thanksgiving card.

We're featuring the perfect for fall color Orange Truffle Trendy Twine this month, make sure you pick up a spool while it's still on sale right HERE. I used it to give my card some separation, to give my glamorous turkey some super fancy feathers, and a cute little bow. You can find more details on my blog if you're interested: chaos-n-crafts.















Also, be sure to link up a project to enter into our November Trendy Twine Challenge right HERE.

Thanks for looking and be sure to check back this weekend, it's a big birthday celebration!

7 comments:

  1. That Turkey is just too funny. Love what you did with the feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has got to be the cutest turkey ever, love the "ruffled" feathers! Such an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable and made me chuckle. Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Goodness this is absolutely adorable! Love that you made your own wobble!!! Great job my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!