Friday, January 25, 2013

Guest Designer Candace {Third Post}

Happy Friday!! Candace here from Scrappin' 2 Little Princesses

 I am sad that today is my very last day as a guest designer here at Trendy Twine!! I love all the ladies on the DT, as well as the owner Lesley, and am so grateful for the chance to join them this month! 

Since my last two projects were layouts, I wanted to come up with a card. I am so happy this card turned out exactly how I had pictured it in my mind! Super duper rare for me! 


I cut out three hearts all of the same size and glued them together to make a more sturdy heart that I could easily wrap my twine around. I used the Berry Twine, which seems to get used a LOT in my craft room! 



The man, woman and heart shapes were all from the Silhouette store and my sentiment is from a Pink By Design stamp set. I used digital paper from Sassy Designs to create my chevron background. 

I'm so glad to have had the chance to share my projects with you this month! Thanks for stopping by, and remember, you still have time to link up your project for this month's challenge! :) 

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this Candace!! Awesome job all month being such an inspirational Guest Designer!!!
    Another GREAT project and awesome use of the twine!!!
    TFS and happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candace - this card is wonderful! I love the clean and simple design! Thanks for guesting at TT this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been fun seeing your projects this month! Thanks for being our guest designer! You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card! So simple but has a heck of an impact! Thanks for guesting with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, The color really looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card! Love the colors you used and the chevron pattern is awesome. The pop of red twine is the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card, the colors look so crisp and perfect. Thank you for sharing your talents with us here at Trendy Twine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for guesting with us this month, just adore all your projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!