Friday, February 15, 2013

Guest Designer Brigit {Second Post}

Hi Trendy Twiners Brigit here again from Brigit's Scraps with my second guest designer project for the month of February. A yummy ice cream sundae birthday card Trendy Twine style! I used four different colors for this project, Valentine Cherry Cupcake, Lemon Tart, Chocolate Truffle and a touch of Orangesicle on the button.





I just love how the twine looks on this project, really added that old ice cream parlor feel from the good ole days!!


The sundae with cherries is an svg from one of the SVGCuts.com collections, I just added the chocolate syrup and whipped cream which is not part of the file. I covered each layer with the different colors of Trendy Twine, trimmed the excess and layered it with some pop dots. The digital paper and elements are from Echo Park's Sweet Day collection which are printed and cutout on my Silhouette Cameo.

Well I hope you enjoyed my project and don't forget to enter this months Trendy Twine Challenge "Sweets For My Sweetie"!

12 comments:

  1. OMG I want an ice cream sundae like right now. That looks oh so yummy. i just love what you did with the twine perfect. Awesome creation Brigit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so yummy-licous! You did an amazing job with the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning, I love all the bright colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this. Makes me wanna run out at get an ice cream sundae! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another amazing project Brigit!!! I just LOVE how you used the twine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clever and yummy! I love the ice cream!! Cannot wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brigit you are seriously one of my crafting heros, every project is better then the one before. This is awesome!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super cute card and clever idea to use twine for the ice cream! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much everyone, totally enjoyed making this project, so much working with the different Trendy Twine colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!