Friday, February 22, 2013

Guest Designer Brigit {Third Post}

Hello again Trendy Twiners, it's Brigit here from Brigit's Scraps one last time as this month's guest designer!  I just want to say I had such a wonderful time making these Trendy Twine projects for all of you; it was just so much fun!!

So for my last project I had spring in mind and I wanted to use the new Aqua Midnight, this color is absolutely beautiful, so I decided on this butterfly card and used the Pink Midnight and a touch of Limeade for his hair, three colors I love so much!


I thought the twine would look awesome against the black of the wings.  I really love how it came out, the twine is so gorgeous and it really pops!



The butterfly card is from an SVG Cuts kit, sentiment is a Unity Stamp and the face is one of the Peachy Keen face stamps.  What a fun and easy project to make!

Well thanks for stopping by and I hope you all enjoyed my Trendy Twine projects this month!!

Today is the last day to enter the Monthly Challenge "Sweets For My Sweetie", so hurry up and enter!!

12 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY??? Another amazing project by Brigit :)

    Julie
    Cricut Chick

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Brigit!! You have done it again!!!!
    Another adorable and over the top creation!!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing your awesome project and for a GREAT month of Guest Designer posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so fabulous Brigit!! Thank you so much for guest designing with us at Trendy Twine this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I love his little pompom hat! Thanks for guesting with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is absolutely stunning! Your projects have been so inspiring, thanks so much for joining the Trendy Gals this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an ADORABLE card! Would love to share this on the PKS Facebook page if that would be okay?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Smokes this looks AMAZING. Awesome Creations. Thanks for Guest Designing for us this month.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so Adorable!!!! love the use of twine. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much everyone, I so enjoyed being guest designer this month, it was so much fun!! Lorie, you sure can share if you would like I'd be honored!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just darling!!! So cute! Thanks for guest designing for TT this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!