Monday, February 25, 2013

True Love

Hey everyone, Becki here from The Happy Card Encouragement Factory with some more love for the month of February. I know you have seen similar projects from the other team members recently but I swear I was already working on mine in January, just had to wait my turn to post. I, like Candi, love to work with wood. She is trying to convince me to buy a scroll saw and router. Now I just have to convince my husband I need one. Candi, you may have to give him a call. ^__^


I love the Cherry Cupcake twine, don't you? I like using it on more than just Valentine's Day. It's great for a whole host of other holidays too. Well, hope you liked my project today, it was super fun to make. Even though the February challenge is over, be on the lookout for next month's challenge. It's going to be super fun!

7 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!