Friday, March 22, 2013

Guest Designer Trixie {Second Post}

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

Trixie here from Pink Glitter Studio.

I'm so happy to be back again today with another card to share with you.

Today I made this Hello Kitty Bunny card. Isn't she sooo cute!!!!  
I feel in love with her when I saw her on Ruthie Nixon's Blog.

I kept the background of this card pretty simple so Hello Kitty would stand out. I did a little bit of embossing on the bottom part of the card.


I used one of my new FAVORITE colors, Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Twine for her bow, on the Easter Basket and for the Charm.  




Here she is close up. ;)
I put some bling on her bow and some Stickles on the Easter Eggs.


For the sentiment I used Jaded Blossom's Easter Candies and put it on one of the Charm Dies from the Candy Charms and Banner Dies.

I just love how the Charm Die looks. What a cute way to add a sentiment to your card or project!


Thank you so much for checking out my card today.  

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!




10 comments:

  1. Such an adorable hello kitty card! Love how you added the twine to her bow and basket!
    Another cute project!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an inspiration. I get so many ideas when I see your creations. This one is so cute, just wish my girl was little again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, love the twine bow and basket!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMgosh Trixie, I love Hello Kitty and this is seriously PERFECT. Love her and your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, love the colors against the kraft background! The little easter basket is adorable with the twine and stickled eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Love Hello Kitty. Thanks for guesting with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!