Wednesday, March 13, 2013

It's Your Lucky Day!

Hello and Good Morning Everyone, It's Kate here from
Kate's Creative Corner

This month we are showcasing Twisted Lime Twine, which is also on sale this month for $7.95


But I also used Limeade for my card today, not on sale but seriously I just LOVE the color

My card also meets our Current Challenge for this month which is,

Going Green
Recipe:

St. Patrick's Day with a clover, leprechaun, or both
Monochromatic green (shades of green; no other colors)
Trendy Twine

For more information on my card, just stop by my blog.

You have until March 22 to link up your project, for more info just go HERE

Prize this month is:

Grab a Going Green Mini Set for $5.50.
(Available this month only.)

Click here to shop.  
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!