Monday, November 25, 2013

Gobble Gobble

Good Morning Everyone, hope everyone had a Great Weekend.  It's Kate here from Kate's Creative Corner and I have a little treat container to share with you today.

Are you all excited for Thanksgiving, well at least for the Grub I am.  I am cooking my usual Prime Rib, creamed spinach, corn and other yummy stuff.  What's on your menu?

This month we are showcasing the Orange Truffle Twine.
But I am also using Chocolate Truffle and Krazy for Kraft.

I cut my turkey using a file from SVG Cutting Files.  Glued the twin on the feathers and then trimmed it.  I inked the sign to make it look more wood and stamp my sentiments using Jaded Blossom.  The container and wooden scoops are also from Jaded Blossom.

Hope you guys like my project today.
For some Trendy Twine just go to their store HERE.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. This is super adorable Kate! What a fun Thanksgiving treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!!! love the sign!!! The way you wrapped the turkey w/ twine is so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABULOUS!!! Love your turkey treat!! Yummy! The twine looks amazing! Great job Kate!
    Have a wonderful week and Happy Thanksgiving!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet turkey.. love all the fall colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome turkey, just love how you used the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That turkey is too cute to eat! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!