Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Kissmas

Hello, it's Kate here with you today.  Hope you all had a Great Weekend and are ready for Christmas.


It's my DT Day over at Trendy Twine and I have an Adorable Card today.  This will also be my last post for Trendy Twine for awhile...


Please excuse my coloring, I haven't colored it in awhile or as I used too.  I fear I need to re-practice again.

Here is my Card

The Twine I used on my project today is
Candy Cane

I used the Card Base from SVG Cutting Files called Fancy Fold Over.
I used a Die from Spellpinders
Jaded Blossom's Mini Tag Dies and Merry and Bright Stamp Set.
Image is from The Greeting Farm Holiday Anya


For some Trendy Twine just go to the store HERE.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kate! Your coloring looks awesome to me :)
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie! This is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! And your coloring looks great to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aweseome card Kate, have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, looking forward to all your creative projects on facebook!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!