Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Congrats Grad!

Hi Everyone!
It's Kimberly, from Hellocutiecrafts today to share a project.
Graduation season is upon us so I have been making a few cards for family and friends,
 I adore using Trendy Twine to add a fun Twine Tassel to my graduation projects. 
They are so simple to make but add a lot to your projects.


My card is also a gift card holder, so I can add a little treat for the grad!


I used Totally Lemon Trendy Twine for my card today, 
which is also on *sale* this month for $7.95.

All the solid Trendy Twine colors are on *SALE* this month!


Don't forget to join the monthly Trendy Twine Challenge: "Say it with a Sentiment."
Also, this coming Sunday, May 18th we will be having a Blog Hop featuring the two new Trendy Twine colors! Make sure to join us for some great inspiration and prizes! 

Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. This is so super adorable Kim! Love that twine tassel!!!
    AWESOME graduation card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this darling gift card holder on FB this morning and had to come say hi! Total CUTENESS right here! Love that bright yellow tassel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, wow love these colors and that twine tassel, AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that Twine Tassel!!! Super Cute & Fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, beautiful graduation card! The tassel is absolutely perfect and great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, this is the perfect graduation card! Awesome work and perfect use of twine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!