Thursday, June 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Card

Hello, this is Sukie and this month we are showcasing the Celebration twine. This cute bakers twine is a unique twist of red, yellow, black and white, such a fun and festive color combination.  My project was inspired by the fun new challenge we have going on this month. For my project, I created a gift set for one of my coworkers birthdays.
The adorable candy tube is from Annie's Paper Boutique and is perfect for some yummy treats.  For my card, I used the twine to outline the center balloon on my card.  I also used it for the balloon strings and added a bow.  A bit of twine was also used on the small tag on the candy tube.  My card was finished off with some scattered sequins and a sentiment from the Craftin Desert Diva's Happy Celebrations stamp set.
Remember to check out the store for lots of crafty goodies including some new twine colors!  Also, Trendy Twine has a DT call going on, all of the details are here.

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet treat! Love your card and your candy tube treat! Just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute & fun card. Yummy Treat!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the twine balloon! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card and matching treat tube Sukie!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! That is a fabulous twine balloon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - fabulous twine balloon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!