Saturday, September 13, 2014

Butterfly Baby Card

This is Beth from Beth's Beauties, and today I am sharing a baby card with you.  Pink and brown is one of my all time favorite color combinations, so I paired the yummy Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine with pretty K&Company patterned papers for this project.
 I stamped the butterfly as the focal point and finally added the sentiment.

Here is a closeup of the twine I used in my project:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Trendy Twine on Facebook

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Beth! Love this color combo too :)
    AWESOME baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, the papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the papers and pretty design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!