Friday, January 30, 2015

I {heart} you~Guest Designer~Sherrie

Hello! 
 It's Sherrie from Sherrie Scraps with Passion again with another GD project to
share with you today~
I hope you like yesterdays Valentine's Day treat...here is another idea for one:)

I started with this adorable chevron bag that I found at the Trendy Twine Store!! Yup, they don't just sell twine here at Trendy Twine, they have an assortment of other fun items to for our crafty needs!

I got this super cute cut file free from Too Cute by Jessica and thought it would be perfect to adhere on top of this fun bag. I stamped a sentiment to the center of the heart.  I then added tiny little twine bows using Tickled Pink Trendy Twine to these cuties.
Aren't they sweet?

I wrapped Krafty Red Trendy Twine around the chevron bad, adding a fun little button and tied a bow. I filled the bag with yummy candy, closed it with a little red paper clip from my stash and tied on another krafty red twine bow to finish.


More details can be found on my blog:
Here is the product I used from Trendy Twine


Thanks again for stopping and hope you stop back tomorrow for my last GD post~

For more Trendy Twine inspiration visit:
Trendy Twine Blog~ HERE
and the
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the 
 new and improved, packed with tons of product
 Store HERE

11 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the way you decorated those awesome Chevron bags and that twine looks fabulous! Great Job Sherrie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another sweet project, Sherrie! Your chevron bag looks fabulous!!! The cut file you used is adorable!!! Thanks for joining us again today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another super ADORABLE project Sherrie! LOVE the chevron bag and you decorated and embellished it perfectly!
    Awesome project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me smile!! What a sweet project!! The chevron bag is gorgeous and I love the cut you used!! The twine looks amazing!! Love this!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love how you decorated the pretty chevron bag! The super cute file is Adorable!!
    Awesome job on the twine my friend!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable treat bag! I love the fun chevron bag you used and of course the twine looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a sweet project! I just love that krafty red twine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sherrie, your goodie bags are always designed with such sweetness! The twine bows are so pretty on the little sweethearts and I love your use of the red twine! The itty bitty bag is made even prettier with your crafty heart! Lovely work, my dear friend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just way too cute!! The chevron bags are one of my favorites!! I love them and boy did you do a fabulous job embellishing them!! So super cute!!
    Again, Thank you for joining us, you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!