Tuesday, April 14, 2015

"For You" MOM

Hello, Trendy Twiners! 
It's Millie, from Crafting with Creative M, and its my day to post!
Today's project will showcase the pretty 
Tickled Pink Trendy Twine along with the 
NEW Mini Cups.

Since Mother's Day is just around the corner, I decided to make a special treat for a friend. I was searching for a mini cup holder template on pinterest and found a template 
that was perfect for my project but you needed to have 2' circle die or punch (center). 
Since I do that own one I went ahead and created a template on the Cricut Explore.
I decorated my mini cup and holder with my scraps from the Authentique Paper. 
I used the banner die set from MCS and adhered the letters "MOM".
On each end of the banner, I made/tied a bow with the pretty Tickled Pink Trendy TwineThe gorgeous flower which I added a white pearl on the center was made with the Cricut Explore and the Flower Shoppe cartridge.

I am so loving this pretty little treat!!!


I thought I would add a mini wood spoon in my mini cup for a touch of cuteness!

Here is closer look at the Mini Wood Spoon and the Mini Cups.
I stamped the "For You" sentiment from MCT on the mini wood spoon.

Here is a look at the fun products I used to complete my project:

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Thank you for stopping by and have a fabulous day!
*Millie*

11 comments:

  1. This is super ADORABLE Millie!!! LOVE those mini coffee cups!!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mini cups are the sweetest! What a cute project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so AWESOME!!!!! You rock Millie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project, just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!!! This is GORGEOUS!!! I just LOVE how this turned out! These cups are AWESOME huh?
    Have a SUPER day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!!! This is GORGEOUS!!! I just LOVE how this turned out! These cups are AWESOME huh?
    Have a SUPER day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Millie, this is so cute! The new mini cup looks so fun and I just love how you packaged it. The banner across the top is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely gorgeous, Millie!! The design, the colors, the details - all are perfect!! I love, love this!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! I need some mini cups now :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!