Friday, May 8, 2015

Guest Designer Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner Day 1

Hello Trendy Twine fans and happy Friday!!
My name is Stacey from Stacey's Creative Corner and I am taking over the Trendy Twine blog this weekend :) Thanks so much Lesley for this opportunity!

For my first project, I decided to make a sweet little birthday card.


For my card, I used that sweet little elephant image from W Plus 9 and colored her with my Copic markers onto a white circle. I stamped some little sprigs of grass and then used some distress inks to fill in the rest of the grass and to color the sky. I finished off my card by wrapping some Strawberry Cupcake (one of my all time favorites!!) around my embossed layer and tying it off into a bow.

You can see all of the fabulous Trendy Twine products by checking out the store HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you have a great crafty day!!

See you tomorrow!

11 comments:

  1. Your card is perfectly sweet! And your twine bow at the top is the perfect touch! Thank you for Guest Designing with us this weekend!

    Hugs, Melissa M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super ADORABLE Stacey!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!! I love that sweet elephant and the cute scene you made!! Love that big Trendy Twine bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, that image is adorable and the twine just pops off the page! Your card looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so adorable! I absolutely love that color of twine. You really did a great job on your card. Thanks for being guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stacey,
    Your card is just Precious!! Adorable bow & image!! Awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable. Your little elephant is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, this is sweet as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh look at this little sweetie! I love your card and what a beautiful bow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!