Friday, September 25, 2015

Planner Friday Guest Designer - Tanya

Good Morning! It's Tanya from Crafting on Caffeine.
 I'm so happy to be guest designing today and excited to share my planner layout with you.  
What better week than my birthday week? 


As you can see, I used a few different stamp sets and I've got those listed below.

The Starbucks metal clip goes perfectly with my coffee theme, too.


Of course, you knew I would have to add Trendy Twine into my planner! I used Grape Fizz!


I used the "need coffee" mini cards to make sure I don't forget what food I am planning for our party. 


Here are all the planner stamps I used.
Check It Off
Get It Done!
Need Coffee!
School Days


Oh and of course one more look at my day!

Thank you for stopping by and thank you, Lesley, for the opportunity! 
Have a great day!



9 comments:

  1. Wow! That sure looks like a fun week! What an adorable way to decorate the planner for your birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute job Tanya!!! Love how you decorated your planner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute planner page. Love the Send Coffee Please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun pages!! I love the planner stamps, twine and adorable notes.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun pages, love the fun and festive birthday themed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love to see your pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!