Sunday, October 25, 2015

APB Stamps- Autumn Greetings

Hi Everyone!
Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot here to share
 a few cards using the new Hello Fall stamp set

These new stamps are so cute! 
Perfect for Fall Holidays!!


I made two card with the new stamp set.
First, I took some Tim Holtz watercolor cardstock and heat embossed the images with
 Pirate Gold and White embossing powder. 


The first card, I used Pirate Gold embossing powder then 
used Distress inks and Markers to watercolor my images.
After I watercolored the images, I added some Wink of Stella clear glitter brush pen.
After that I added some gold splatters.
I love the sparkle and the pretty fall colors.



For my next card, I used white heat embossing powder and then colored the leaves with the Distress inks and markers.  Then I colored the background to help the leaves pop even more.
I wanted the leaves to look like they were blowing in the wind.
I added some Perfect Pearls mist for some pretty shimmer.


Close up of the card, hopefully the shimmer shows.
So soft and pretty!!


Thank you so much for stopping by today!
Please visit my blog for the rest of the details.
Don't forget to check out: 
Share your creations at the Twine It Up! Facebook group

Have a wonderful day!!





7 comments:

  1. These are both adorable Kimberly! What a fun showcase of the new stamps!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such super fun cards!! I love the pretty backgrounds and adorable stamps!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful Kim! You did an awesome job with the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards! You really do an wonderful job with your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! The background design looks awesome on each of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love these cards... The colors are beautiful and the stamps look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!