Saturday, November 7, 2015

Trendy Twine - 2 x 2 Thanksgiving Kraft Box

Hello Trendy Twiner Fans!

It's Tammy, from Creating Somewhere Under The Sun, and I am featuring Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine and the 2x2x2 Kraft Boxes. They come 10 to a pack. They are easy to assemble, and perfect for so many uses. How cute would these be as 3 dimensional place cards. You could put candy in them, or a small gift. I am going to use mine as a gift box.
I trimmed the front of the box with Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine trying off in a double bow. I decorated the front with a cute stamped Turkey image.


I added some patterned paper lined with a complimentary scallop square to the top. I stamped Thankful for you in the center. 

I added Natural Jute Ribbon to the back and sides of the box. I took Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine and embellished the jute ribbon adding a few buttons laced with more Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine.

Total cuteness! 
 Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine - Solid Orange Bakers Twine
 10 2x2x2 Kraft Boxes
For more details on my project, please stop by my blog.


8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Tammy!!! What a great Fall gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!! Love the totally pumpkin twine and super cute turkey!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful! Great way to decorate that box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty boxes! The burlap looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the box with the burlap!! Adds texture and style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty box! Love the gorgeous color of twine and the burlap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun! I love the burlap around the box :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!