Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Trendy Twine- Congrats Grad!

Hi Everyone! 
Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot.
Today I am sharing a project for the Trendy Twine design team,
this month the team is featuring Midnight Trendy Twine.

Here is my project.

For my Graduation hat card, I followed a pattern I found in a recent card making magazine. Then I made a simple tassle with some Midnight Trendy Twine, I attached it with a black brad to the hat. Then I added the sentiment which is a sticker from doodlebug, some zig zag borders in burshed silver and black pearlescent paper to create a chevron pattern.


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Make sure to stop by the Trendy Twine blog all month long 
to see what the team has created to inspire you!

6 comments:

  1. Perfect graduation card! I love the addition of those chevron borders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool!! I absolutely love the grad hat!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I love that amazing tassel, it is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous, I love this design and the tassel is gorgeous!!
    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fabulous! Loving your tassel :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!