Saturday, May 14, 2016

Trendy Twine ~ Graduation Hat Box

Happy Saturday!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today.  This month is all about graduations, so I created this sweet gift box to share with you!
I started with a 3x3x3 Kraft Boxes and covered the sides with paper from DCWV's Chalk Party stack.  I thought the confetti on it was a lot of fun :)  Then I cut 2  4.5" squares and adhered them to the top of the box to resemble the mortarboard hat.  The tassel is made with Midnight Trendy Twine.
This shot is to show how I cut out a curve on the box so it would assure easy opening!

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. So creative and fun! Awesome job Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool, cute & fun!! Awesome treat!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool project, love the way you added the graduation cap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so neat, love this idea! Thanks for your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!