Thursday, June 30, 2016

Trendy Twine -- Star Spangled Treats

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations. For my project today, made some treats for the 4th of July. I used Totally White Trendy Twine and the Medium Pillow Boxes along with some fun Hershey Kisses.


I have a thing for Hershey Kisses and grabbed a bag at the store a few weeks ago.  They were in the seasonal isle but I didn't pay attention to the bag.  When I opened it, there were blue with stars and red and white striped candies -- so fun!  I thought they would be perfect to put in the Medium Pillow Box in a 'flag' pattern.


I made a tag from a rectangle die and stamped my sentiment with white ink.  Then I added a few small star sequins to it.  I wrapped my Totally White Trendy Twine around the pillow box and tied my bow.  The tag is just tucked under the twine and I did use a small glue dot to hold it in place.




Shop HERE
Facebook Page HERE

Have a fantastic day!



5 comments:

  1. Such a cute project! I love the stars and stripes Hershey kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome patriotic treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, super cute! Love those awesome tags and the candy wrappers are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!