Thursday, August 11, 2016

Trendy Twine - For You

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
It's Millie from Crafting with Creative M with a super sweet project featuring the Celebration Trendy Twine along with the Medium Candy Bags.


With the Back To School theme in mind I thought of making some yummy treats!
I filled the Medium Candy Bag with 2 cherry flavored Air Heads.
For the treat topper, I fuzzy cut the book image from the DCWV "The Edumacation Stack" and adhered the image onto several die cut circles. I adhered the treat topper to the Medium Candy Bag and stamped the "For You" sentiment on a die cut banner.

Next, I made a pom pom and adhered it to the center of the Celebration bow
and adhered it to the bottom of the treat topper. 
Super cute, right?

 Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:




Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

For full details on my project, please stop by my blog.
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

  1. These are so fabulous, Millie!! The topper is awesome!! I love the pom pom!! You've showcased the beautiful twine perfectly!! Love these!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute treats! I love how you decorated them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun and festive treats! The pom pom accents are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!