Saturday, September 17, 2016

APB Stamps ~ Sweet Treats Box

Hello all!  Beth from Beth's Beauties with you today.  I am showcasing the Happy Halloween Stamp Set.  The different sentiments and fonts on that set are so much FUN!
I filled a Candy Cube (2x2 clear box) with candy corn.  For the top, I stamped two different sentiments from the Happy Halloween Stamp Set onto banners and used Glue Dots to adhere them.  Then I added a double bow of Orange Licorice Trendy Twine on top.
Around the outside, I wrapped a 1" strip of patterned paper, once again adhering it with Glue Dots.  Then I took a bat charm from Blue Moon Beads and used Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine to tie it to the front of the box.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable treat box, Beth! The bat charm looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, fun and Yummy!! Love it!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!