Saturday, September 10, 2016

Trendy Twine ~ Floral Smile Card

Good morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today, and this month the DT is featuring Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine.   I kept my card simple and stayed with the same colors that are within that twine.
This card is large, 5"x7".  I wrapped the Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine around the yellow paper (from DCWV's 6x6 Paper Lace stack).  The Red Tag-It was perfect for the sentiments from the Smile stamp set.  I adhered that to the card with foam tape and then added a bow of the Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine.  The finishing touch was three red sequins from the Christmas Shaker Medley.


 If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Beth, I love the floral panel and the pretty design with the doily!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty design!! Fabulous card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!