Thursday, September 8, 2016

Trendy Twine - Hello Kitty

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Thursday!
It's Millie from Crafting with Creative M. 
For the month of September the Trendy Gals will be showcasing the Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine.

For my project I created a "Hello Kitty" card for a bloggy friend.
 I stamped the "Place photo here" and "arrows" from the "DTE" stamp set from APB
For my shaker, I filled the film strip die cut with Lemon Midnight and Raspberry Cupcake Sequins.

 I wrapped the Lemon Peppermint twine around the film strip die cut.
Next, I placed a Pink Cherry Loop De Loop Trendy Page Dots, a pearl to the center of the Lemon Peppermint bow and adhered it to the top of the film strip.

Here is a closer look at the gorgeous Lemon Peppermint bow!  

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
Click here to follow Trendy Twine on Instagram.

For full details on my card, please stop by my blog.
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day.

8 comments:

  1. This is just too cute!! Love it Millie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely adorable, Millie!! HK is so sweet!! I love the shaker film strip!! The twine looks so beautiful!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally adorable! I live it! You really used a lot of great products from APB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaw, this is so adorable Millie! Hello Kitty is so sweet and I love your fun design!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just LOVE this, the twine looks so pretty!

    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!