Tuesday, October 18, 2016

APB Release Day 2 - Merry & Bright

Hi There!

Welcome to Day 2 of the APB Christmas Stamp release. Have you been by the Trendy blog? We are super excited to be releasing 6 new stamp sets & 2 new sequin sets and all products will be available Friday the 21st at 6pm CST. Each of the DT will have a sneak peek for you at different times of the day all week so be sure to check the Trendy blog often. 

I shared a quick peek of the Merry & Bright set yesterday and today I'm sharing some Christmas tags using the new set.
I've used three sentiments from the new set. I die cut the tags and layered them with Christmas paper. I also used a color combo that would match one of my favorite Trendy twine colors Peppermint Icicle.

"No peeking, shaking or sniffing! Don't you just LOVE that sentiment :)

Another great sentiment and a look at the Frosted Cranberry sequins.

Last but not least "Merry & Bright" I adorned this tag with an ornament and added lots of glitter and more Peppermint Icicle  :)

All products will be available Friday the 21st at 6pm CST. Don't forget the DT will have  sneak peeks for you all week so be sure to check the Trendy blog often. 

Both are in the store now!
Frosted Cranberry Sequins

Merry & Bright Stamp Set - 4x6

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

6 comments:

  1. These are super cute!! Love the design and the fun sentiments!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, these tags are adorable! I love all the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, these are super cute Shelly! I LOVE the sentiments!!! Fun papers and love the twine....matches perfectly!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such adorable tags!!I love all of the fun sentiments and pretty twine!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute tags! I love each of the unique designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!