Wednesday, October 19, 2016

APB Release Day 3 - Hello Santa Stamp Set

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Wednesday!
It's Millie from Crafting with Creative M!
Today is Day 3 of the new stamp and product release from Annie's Paper Boutique.
So for my project I will introduce to you the New Hello Santa Stamp Set along with the Chipboard Tag Mini Album. Super Excited!!

For my Chipboard Mini Album, I used the "Evergreen Stack" from DCWV.

For the cover, I made a shaker frame using the Candy Cane Sequins from APB.
 I adhered a Santa die cut to the center and placed a Christmas holly berry sticker onto the corner of the frame. I stamped the "Santa Claus is coming to town" sentiment on a die cut banner. I adhered a Red & White Polka Dot Trendy Page Dots to the center of the pretty red bow.

 (Back)
I made a belly band for the adorable tag.
I used the print and cut feature on the Cricut Design Space on the images. The Images are from Miss Kate Cuttables. I used the Green Polka Dot Trendy Page Dots on the top of each tag with the Totally Red Trendy Twine.

(2nd Tag)
I made a Santa belt out of ribbon and glitter cardstock. I added some glossy accents to the belt (black) and stamped the "Hello Santa" sentiment on a stitched square die cut.

(Back)
I made a green belly band for the super cute Santa tag and used a scallop & stitched circle die.

(3rd Tag)
I used the same Santa die cut and stamped the Ho, Ho, Ho, sentiment on a die cut label.

(Back)
I made a pretty red belly band for my elf tag.For the tag, I used the Spellbinders Nestabilities Big Scalloped Squares.


(4th Tag)
I adhered a holly berry sticker to the stocking image and stamped " From Santa" on a die cut banner.


(Back)
I fussy cut both corners with the left over scraps from the Evergreen Stack so that I can place my Gingerbread tag.

(5th Tag)
I fussy cut the stocking from the Evergreen Stack and used foam tape for dimension.
I used Totally Red Trendy Twine to hang up the adorable stockings. I stamped the "Hello Santa" sentiment individually to fit the tiny tags. I added a fun border to the bottom.

(Back)
The red reinforcements are from the Cricut Design Space,
I used Bazzill Basics dotted swiss card stock for some texture.

(6th Tag)
I fussy cut the Santa image, stamped "It's Santa! I know him! on a piece of white scrap and used a decorative scissor.

(Back) 
I absolutely love the candy cane paper from the Evergreen Stack. 
For my tag, I used a scallop & stitched circle die and a candy cane felt sticker.

(7th Tag)
I used the Santa die cut tag from the Cricut Design Space and stamped the "Hello, Santa" sentiment. I added a fun border and trim to the bottom of the tag.


(Back) 
For my tag, I used scallop & stitched circle die and a present felt sticker.

(8th Tag)
I fussy cut the gingerbread images (duplicates) and used foam tape to adhere them together. I stamped the "Cookies for Santa" sentiments on a Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Ten.


(Back & Last)
I used a square die to cut out the number "25" that is included in the stack as well.

Here is a look at the Totally Red Trendy Twine Pom Pom!!

All of the new products will be released and available on Friday, October 21st over at Annie's Paper Boutique. Don't forget to stop by the Trendy Twine blog this entire week
to see all of the wonderful projects created by the amazing DT.

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
Click here to follow Trendy Twine on Instagram.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! You put so much work into your mini album! How adorable :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowzers...... your tags are ALL amazing!! So fun and festive and so many fantastic details on each of them! Adorable sentiments!! Great job Millie!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is such an amazing mini album! Love all of the detailed pages and that shaker cover is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful album! Love all the great pages and the details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing! The most gorgeous album ever!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!