Tuesday, October 18, 2016

APB Stamp Release Day 2 ~ Peppermint Icicle Sequins

Happy new release week at Annie's Paper Boutique!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here, and today I am showcasing the brand new Peppermint Icicle Sequins.  They are a wonderful addition to any Christmas or winter projects!
I started out using a tag shaker svg file from The Cutting Cafe.  The papers are from DCWV's Oh What Fun stack and they coordinated perfectly with the Peppermint Icicle sequins.  Look at how pretty that sequin assortment is!
I used Peppermint Icicle Trendy Twine on the top and a bow of Totally Red Trendy Twine for contrast.  The stamp is from the new APB Merry & Bright stamp set.
On the back of the tag, I added sentiments from the new APB Let It Snow and Merry & Bright stamps sets.  I also added a few more of the Peppermint Icicle sequins.
All of the new releases that you are seeing on the Trendy Twine blog this week will be available in the store at 6PM Central time on Friday, October 21st.  Keep checking back every day for new inspiration!

 If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

7 comments:

  1. Your shaker tag is so cute! The paper stack, sequins and sentiment are adorable! I need to make more tags this year. I always run out right away! Fun design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable shaker tag!!I love the pretty sequins & wonderful sentiments!!
    Awesome job!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what a fun shaker tag!! Love it, great job Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute shaker tag! I love the fun design you created with the stamped sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great tag with perfect colors for these sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great tag with perfect colors for these sequins!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!