Thursday, October 6, 2016

Trendy Twine - Batty for you

Hi There!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing a fun Halloween treat using Purple Chevron Favor BagsTrick or Trick Trendy TwineHappy Halloween Stamps & Grape Fizz Sequins. I absolutely love making treats for Halloween, I think every kid in the neighborhood gets something handmade from me. I just LOVE the pretty colors and I think purple and orange are my favorite combo. 
I made a fun treat bag and filled it with yummy chocolates. I simply filled the bag and attached a tag that I decorated with a fun pumpkin bat. I threaded the twine at the top of the tag for a special touch and stamped the cut sentiment from the Halloween stamp set

I stamped each candy with a fun sentiment from the set. I love this font, super cute! I also doubled the sequins as you see close up in this pic. I love how that turned out.

I punched holes in the tag and threaded the twine through.

Such a great little treat to hand out at the door on Halloween or give as classroom treats too.
Pop over to Annie's  Paper Boutique and grab all these goodies to make your own treats for Halloween!                                                      

6 comments:

  1. This is really a sweet treat! I love how you laced the Trendy Twine at the top of the tag and that pumpkin bat is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute treat bag, I love the fun tag you created! That pumpkin is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea for a treat bag!! Love all the fun details too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute treat bag Shelly!!!!! Love your pumpkin and fun way you used the twine!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super DUPER cute!!I love how you threaded the twine on the tag!! Fun idea!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!