Sunday, October 30, 2016

Trendy Twine -- Halloween Shaker Witch

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  I have a quick Halloween Shaker card to show you today. 

I found some fun chunky glitter at Michael's about a month ago that matched this Grape Limeade Trendy Twine.  So I knew I wanted to make a shaker card.  The witch circle is from a Cricut cartridge. I just kept cutting it out until it was slightly bigger than the circle die I wanted to use for the shaker window. 


I also used an edge die to cut off part of the card front.  It helps add some color from the background paper.  The stamp is from the fabulous Happy Halloween Stamp Set you can buy from the store.  I glued down the witch circle and then glued my Grape Limeade Trendy Twine around that and the bottom of my card front.  


Along with the chunky glitter, I added some Grape Licorice Batty Sequins from the store.  I also used some of those same sequins on the front of the card.

Have a Happy Halloween!

Shop HERE
Visit the Facebook page HERE
Visit on Instagram HERE
Join our Facebook group HERE








5 comments:

  1. Awesome shaker! Happy Halloween to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun Halloween shaker card!! Love the pretty twine & sequins!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable shaker card and design! Love the fun window with the witch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card Helen, I love the image and the twine looks gorgeous!
    Have a great evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!