Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Trendy Twine - So Thankful for you

Good Morning!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love with one last Fall card. I can't believe this is the last day of November, WOW, that went quick. I have one more card to share using some gorgeous Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine & the Happy Thanksgiving stamp perfect combo for Fall.
I saw this great big sunflower and thought it would look great with the spiced pumpkin colors. I found some pretty plaid paper and paired the two.

I stamped the sentiment at the bottom because I wanted this to be the focal for the twine.

I had this idea in my head and it was easy and I really liked the way it turned out. I left a space at the bottom of the card and  hole punched holes along the bottom. I simply weaved the twine and tied a bow. Simple but I think it gives a nice finish to the card.

I hope you had a chance to pop over to the store and see all the inspiration and purchase these goodies while they're on sale.




Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

5 comments:

  1. That is really a cute card! I love that sunflower and the colors in the twine match it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a Pretty card Shelly!! Love the colors and sunflower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! That sunflower looks amazing on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pretty sunflower. Super sweet card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!