Tuesday, December 6, 2016

APB stamps- Love Santa!

Hi Everyone!! 
I hope you are doing great and in the full swing of the Holiday season!
Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot.

Today I am sharing a project featuring Peppermint Icicle Trendy Twine
and Annie's Paper Boutique Hello Santa stamp set.

This month the design team is featuring the cotton 4x6 Muslin bags.


I took the string that comes with the bag for the top, out and added the Peppermint Icicle Trendy Twine to it instead for the closure. Then I made coordinating tags in baby blue and red card stock.
The bottom tag is embossed with a snowflake swirls embossing folder and some glitter stickles is added for accent. The top tag is stamped with a sentiment from the Hello Santa stamp set in white and heat embossed. Then I added some punched glitter snowflakes and hearts to the tag. 




The bottom of the bag is stamped in blue with snowflakes and some red hearts. This material was really easy to stamp on and the images remained true.









Thank you so much for stopping by!
For more details, please visit my blog.
I hope you have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Your bag is so darling, Kimberly! I love all those dainty snowflakes that you have throughout the bag and the tag as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable gift bag! Love how you stamped those tiny snowflakes and hearts! Your tags are just as amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gift bag is beautiful! I love the pretty tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so super cute! Love the stamping idea! Such a pretty tag too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!