Saturday, December 10, 2016

Trendy Twine ~ Peace & Joy Muslin Bag

Good morning!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today.  This month, we are featuring the 4"x6" Cotton Muslin Bags and Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine.
The 4"x6" Cotton Muslin Bags was a great blank canvas for me to create with.  I stamped small stars and a sentiment on it from the APB Merry Christmas stamp set.  I glued a variety of sequins from the Frosted Cranberry Sequins into the center of the stamped stars.
I used a Blue Tag-It as a topper on the bag.  The Christmas Blessings sentiment is from the APB Merry Christmas stamp set and the To: From: is from the APB Merry & Bright stamp set.  A large red button and a tie of Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine finished off the top.
The focal point of the bag, however, is the star that I stitched on it using Frosted Cranberry Trendy Twine.



 If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. I just love the way you decorated the bag! The stitched star looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fun use of the pretty twine and wonderful sentiments!!Fabulous project my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a gorgeous bag the star looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!