Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Trendy Twine -- Have a Wonderful Day!

Hello everyone! I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  The design team had a few months off, but I am so glad to be back in the swing of things, creating and posting again :)

This month, we are featuring Pink Midnight Trendy Twine and the Chocolate Boxes from the store.  I just love this twine!


I filled my Chocolate Box with some pink and silver Hershey Kisses.  I still had some in a special Valentine bag (I know, how did I still have some left?! - hahaha)

The flower with leaf is a cut from the Cricut Explore.  It drew the black lines on it too.  I picked this cut since it had the black drawing to go with the pink/black twine.  I did wrap the Pink Midnight Trendy Twine around my Chocolate Box about four times and tied the bow before adding my flower with dimensional tape.


The tag is a die cut that I stamped with a sentiment from the Smile Stamp Set.  I also used dimensional tape on the tag and added a small self-adhesive enamel heart to the tag.

It's a quick and simple little gift and perfect for Mother's Day which is coming up soon.
Make sure to visit Annie's Paper Boutique for all these fun goodies and keep visiting for more fun projects!



Shop at Annie's Paper Boutique.
Follow us on Facebook.
Share your Trendy Twine creations in our Twine It Up Facebook Group.

4 comments:

  1. Your box is fantastic, Helen! I love that pretty flower. I am so glad to be back in the swing of things with posting as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! You decorated it up so adorable! Love the beautiful flower!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable treat box! That flower is absolutely gorgeous and I can't believe you still have chocolate from Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So super cute, I just love that pretty flower and those yummy candy treats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!