Thursday, September 14, 2017

Trendy Twine - Back to School Treat!

Hello Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing a fun Back to School Project using  Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine.


I always like to make little Back to School treat for my son and his friends , but since I've been so busy with work I just didn't get around to making all the kids treats. I did manage to make one with a really special treat! A candy bar, the kids always get a healthy treat so this was definitely a TREAT!



I made a box for the candy bar to slide into using 6x6 card stock. 


Next I added some fun stickers and put a cute ruler on one the White Tag-its


Then I stamped the tag-it with a sentiment from the Happy stamp set and wrapped it up with Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine.

Just a cute little way to say Happy Back to School :)

Stop by the store and grab some of these fun products!

 Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine.




5 comments:

  1. Super cute little slider box for that yummy candy bar! Love the sweet ruler and apple:) so cute and such a great back to school treat!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun treat project! I'm sure your son and his friends will love the chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome treat! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!