Thursday, November 30, 2017

Trendy Twine - Pumpkin Greetings

Hello Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing a pile of pumpkin fun :) I just love the APB Fall Stamps and the pumpkin is my favorite! So I decided to use it along with our spotlight color Creamy Pumpkin to create a fun little card. 


I simply stamped the pumpkins like they were stacked on one another :) I added a little tag that I stamped with two sentiments from the APB Fall Stamps and then tied it with Creamy Pumpkin



Super simple and easy card for Fall.

Hello Fall Planner Stamps - 3x4
Creamy Pumpkin                     APB Fall Stamps

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

3 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card, I love the stacked pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable pumpkin patch! I love those stamps too. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!