Thursday, December 28, 2017

Trendy Twine - Winter Cheer

Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing a Winter Cheer card showcasing Holly Trendy Twine.

This card was a bit of copy of another card I recently made because I wanted to try a marble technique on the glitter tape - a bit of a Fail... Oh well I tried and that's why I'm still sharing it because I still thought it was pretty.  

I used washi tape and applied a marble technique to the green tape and the snowflake. For some reason the marbling didn't adhere to the top or bottom of the tape and it was very spotty.  I love the idea and will try it again.  I used  Holly Trendy Twine and a great big Winter Cheer stamp. 

Wishing you all a very happy & healthy New Year!

Holly Trendy Bakers Twine - Garden Green & White

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the washi tape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! The CAS design looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! I can not wait to see your twine for Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!