Wednesday, February 7, 2018

APB Stamps - We go together LIKE...

Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing some adorable APB stamps.... Oh my gosh, these are just the cutest little stamps and so perfect for Valentine treats!


I wanted to make some tags for Valentine treats.... I started by using the Tag-its.


I stamped each tag with these adorable sentiments from the Perfect Pairs planner stamps. I colored each image with copics and attached some yummy Trendy Twine.  The last thing I did was add a little bit of glossy accents to each image.

I think these came out perfect for my little Valentine treats. 

Stop over to the Boutique and see all the specials this month!


Perfect Pairs Planner Stamps - 4x4Kraft Tag-ItsPink Tag-ItsWhite Tag-ItsStrawberry Cupcake Trendy Bakers TwineGrape Fizz Trendy Bakers Twine - Purple, Lavender, & WhiteKrazy for Kraft Trendy Bakers Twine - Tan & White - Flax, Light Brown


Check out the February special

February's Treat Packaging Bundle
Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


3 comments:

  1. These tags are so super duper CUTE! I love those stamps so much. Great job matching colors/twine/stamps. They turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tags couldn't be cuter! Such a fun idea Shelly!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!